Organizational reality for businesses has evolved in recent years. Hybrid or remote work models are common and largely appreciated by employees but, at the same time, present a whole new series of challenges. To ensure remote work viability, optimize their employees’ virtual performance and get the most out of their Microsoft 365 license, businesses must consolidate and remain up-to-date with their technological resources in order to eliminate redundancy, simplify IT management and reinforce infrastructure security.
- Eliminate redundancy between applications
According to a study carried out by Forrester for Microsoft, clients using M365 to suppress redundant applications also managed to consolidate their IT resources while reducing costs for infrastructure and licensing by almost 60%. Meetings, emails, contacts, presentations, spreadsheets… Microsoft 365’s cloud computing services suite assembles and synchronizes all the programs required in real time for a business to function optimally and its work teams to communicate efficiently.
A Microsoft 365 subscription, makes it possible to:
- Consolidate the complex structure of managing licenses;
- Eliminate redundant functions;
- Reduce costs associated with consulting, deployment and integration thanks to one unified solution.
- Simplify infrastructure management and maintenance
The goal behind migrating to Microsoft 365 is to reduce the procedures attributable to maintaining IT infrastructures including the advantages of being able to count on a reliable, complete and user friendly software. Again, according to Forrester, thanks to the simplicity of operating the suite, M365 allows for significant savings in cost and time:
- A 25% reduction in time spent on deploying and managing new programs;
- A 75% reduction in time for configuring terminals;
- A 75% reduction in time needed to configure a user on a new termination point;
- A 15% elimination in ticket assistance and an average reduction time of 15% for resolution.
- Reinforce security measures
Thanks to its own advanced security server, Microsoft provides sustainable solutions to protect the online environment from unwanted emails, malware programs, viruses and cyberattacks. Businesses are then able to:
- Allow IT employees to work from anywhere in a flexible and secure way;
- Lower the number of data breaches and protect identities, devices and applications;
- Reduce associated security costs thanks to solutions for establishing identity and for managing termination points and preconsolidated security.
In addition to having a direct impact on your company’s productivity, these solutions will have a direct positive effect on the cost of operating software. In this context, also thanks to its smart cloud computing services, Microsoft 365 is clearly the modern collaboration platform of choice. MicroAge can help you create an entire universe of connectivity between the M365 applications and their use. Contact us today!
3 Critical Cyber Threats For Businesses in 2019
Malware, vulnerabilities, and social engineering are some of the main concerns for IT security professionals. Although the tactics used to target businesses and individuals are…
5 Benefits of an Optimized IT Infrastructure
Is your current IT infrastructure helping your business thrive in its industry or creating obstacles for growth? If you’re still not using cloud technologies to…
3 Advantages of Using Cloud Infrastructure
Everyone knows that cloud computing is a hot trend, and its adoption should only increase over the next few years. According to one study published…
5 Reasons Your Company Should Use the Cloud for Data Backups
From emails with malicious files to zero-day vulnerabilities, the risks to business data are everywhere. An excellent strategy to prevent information loss and protect your…
How to Extend Your Security for Windows 7
January 14th, 2020 is the date when Microsoft has announced it will end ongoing support for Windows 7. This may not seem like an important…