Are You Doing Enough to Protect Your Business?
Just because you are a small or medium sized business does not mean you won’t be attacked. As a matter of fact, 60% of all cybercrime is directed at small and medium businesses. So the question is not whether you will be the target of a cyberattack but a question of when.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Are you doing enough to protect your business?
- Are your employees (one of the easiest cyberattack entry points) trained to recognize threats?
- Do you have a plan to get back up and running should the worst case scenario happen?
- How long will it take to get the business up and running again?
- There are over 80,000 new malware threats being released every day
- Only 9% of small businesses have adequate security in place
- 60% of small businesses that are breached go out of business within the first six months
The number and sophistication of the threats is growing daily. Businesses today need to understand the threats so they can make sure that their organization and employees are aware, educated and ready for a cyberattack. Join us for our webinar to learn:
- The different threats that exist
- The steps you can take to reduce
- those threats
- And what you need to do to get your business back up and running should the worst happen
The webinar will also include a Q & A session with our subject matter experts.
Who should attend?
- Business Owners
- IT Managers
- Anyone who has the responsibility for ensuring the security
- of the business.
Space is limited
Special offer for all webinar attendees:
FREE “The Smart SMB’s Guide to Ransomware” e-book which outlinesthe different ransomware threats being perpetrated and tips on how to protect your business from these cyberattacks.