Maintenance & Support
Certified IT maintenance and support services made to maximize your IT investments and reduce downtime
Monitoring, maintaining and supporting IT devices is often an overwhelming challenge for organizations. With a mix of aging and new equipment, different user and department needs and constant evolution within the technology space, having a partner that you can confidently partner with becomes a valuable proposition.
We put our knowledge, resources, partnerships and certification at your service by helping you support your users, maintain and/or refresh your IT equipment and help you stay productive and focused on added-value tasks for your business.
Maintenance and Support Components
- Installation, Move, Adds, and Changes (IMAC)
- On-site Service, Service and Maintenance contracts
- Preventative Maintenance; Contractual Technical Services
- Depot Carry-in and Repair (break/fix services)
- Warranty Service Packages
- Extended and Enhanced Warranty Services
Maintenance and Support Benefits
MicroAge’s Maintenance and Support Solutions will help your organization maximize its network’s uptime and reliability by providing timely and effective support. Our technicians are vendor-certified for all major hardware products, network operating systems, and peripherals and can ensure that your networks can be restored quickly and successfully.
- Leveraging a strategic IT partner across Canada to better support your users and maintain your IT assets, when and where you need to.
- Save time and reduce costs by using our certified experts on different manufacturers solutions to rapidly resolve problems when they occur.
- Benefit from reliable turnaround time on all repairs and improve productivity through reduced downtime.
MicroAge’s full range of Maintenance and Support Solutions enables your organization to easily improve its technology additions and upgrades all while enabling its customers to focus on their business performance.