The MicroAge – Thunder Bay team consists of highly skilled technical professionals who are committed to meeting your needs. Our people provide the critical link between highly technical products and the people who use them. They ensure that you are leveraging your technology to its fullest potential.
Along with complete procurement, integration and configuration services, MicroAge customers have immediate access to a variety of specialized support services, from help desk and on-site support to project management and managed services.
MicroAge has operated in Thunder Bay since 1986 and is 100% locally owned and operated.
You are looking for more than just an IT supplier, we work with our Clients to help them achieve their business goals, day after day.
Recognized by the industry as a leader in IT services and solutions
The problems we solve
We continuously help entrepreneurs, IT managers, SMBs and large organizations to overcome the challenges they face with IT.
- Spending too much time and energy on IT
- The security of the company could be at risk
- Lack technical resources and tools to properly manage your IT
- Receiving lots of junk mail that potentially contain viruses/malwares
- Need more time to focus on the business
- IT costs are too high and unpredictable
- Need to replace aging equipment
- Don't understand current support arrangements
- Unexpected system outage and downtime affecting productivity
- Backups are failing and not sure if the data can be recovered
- Unable to support the satellite offices and the staff that is working remotely
- Users are complaining that their PCs are slow
- Want to take advantage of the Cloud but don't know how
- Current supplier is not involved in the business outcomes