Supporting Local Community
MicroAge understands the importance of being involved in our communities.
Getting involved with the communities that we live and work in is important to MicroAge. Not only does it help build relationships but it’s important that small businesses like ours instill a culture of giving back and showing that we are more than just another storefront. Not only do we work in these communities but we live here as well, and it is meaningful to us to be involved.
We are proud of our employees and the efforts they put forth in our communities. Thank you to our staff for making a difference by being involved with the following organizations in one way or another.
- Strathcona Synchronized Swimming Clu
- Red Cross efforts for the Families of Fort McMurry
Central Alberta Refugee Effort (CARE)
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Agency Central Alberta Sexual Assault
- Scouts Canada
- Canadian Mental Health
- Redwoods Retirement Residence
- Symphony Senior Living
- The Legion
- Ecole Camille J. Lerouge School
- PTSD Association of Canada
- The Blackfalds Library
- Red Deer Hospital (Kinsmen)
- Bold Centre in Lac La Biche with the Humane Society
- Leduc Food Bank
- Black Dragon Martial Art
- Strive Dance Academy
- Red Deer Filipino community