IT Resourcing Services
Get access to certified IT experts to help you with short-term and long-term workload fluctuations and projects
In today’s fast-paced and constantly evolving reality, specialized IT skills, certification and availability are in high-demand. While it can become a tedious task for any business to recruit IT professionals, it can become even harder when dealing with temporary workload fluctuations, vacation replacement or specific IT projects skills within limited time-frame and budget.
Our IT resourcing gives your business an edge with IT staffing challenges as we can easily help you benefit from pre-qualified professionals to help you fill the gaps your business might be facing. We help you with the pre-selection, selection, budgeting and hiring process, helping you save time, reduce costs and work confidently through the task at hand.
IT Resourcing Components
- Short-and long-term contract staff: Our contract-based IT professionals provide the ideal solution for unanticipated increases in workload, temporary staff shortages or projects requiring unique highly specialized resources. MicroAge also offers a conversion option where customers can retain the services of specific contract personnel on a permanent basis. This is an excellent solution for newly created positions.
- Part- and full-time permanent staff: Designed for time-sensitive demanding environments, our recruitment services improve the quality of your short list. Only qualified candidates are presented, thus eliminating the costs as well as the burden associated with the screening and qualification of resources.
- Outsourced technical services solutions: Leverage MicroAge’s expertise and resources to offload key support functions for your hardware, applications and network infrastructure. MicroAge offers single-point-of-contact services to meet all your IT support requirements; 24/7 monitoring of systems, remote or resident support, vendor-certified helpdesk and deskside support personnel.
IT Resourcing Benefits
- Specialized IT staffing expertise: Technology is our business, service is our technology
- Best-in-class skill sets: National organization provides accessibility to experienced, certified resources
- A comprehensive offer: Full- or part-time, permanent or contract, and an outsourced support solution
- Fast results: Manage the entire recruitment process, introduce only qualified candidates
- Cost management: Pay only for the candidates or services retained
- Flexibility: Ability to convert contractual positions into permanent hires
- Contingency: Redundancy or back-up resources available through our internal support team