Organizational reality for businesses has evolved in recent years. Hybrid or remote work models are common and largely appreciated by employees but, at the same time, present a whole new series of challenges. To ensure remote work viability, optimize their employees’ virtual performance and get the most out of their Microsoft 365 license, businesses must consolidate and remain up-to-date with their technological resources in order to eliminate redundancy, simplify IT management and reinforce infrastructure security.
- Eliminate redundancy between applications
According to a study carried out by Forrester for Microsoft, clients using M365 to suppress redundant applications also managed to consolidate their IT resources while reducing costs for infrastructure and licensing by almost 60%. Meetings, emails, contacts, presentations, spreadsheets… Microsoft 365’s cloud computing services suite assembles and synchronizes all the programs required in real time for a business to function optimally and its work teams to communicate efficiently.
A Microsoft 365 subscription, makes it possible to:
- Consolidate the complex structure of managing licenses;
- Eliminate redundant functions;
- Reduce costs associated with consulting, deployment and integration thanks to one unified solution.
- Simplify infrastructure management and maintenance
The goal behind migrating to Microsoft 365 is to reduce the procedures attributable to maintaining IT infrastructures including the advantages of being able to count on a reliable, complete and user friendly software. Again, according to Forrester, thanks to the simplicity of operating the suite, M365 allows for significant savings in cost and time:
- A 25% reduction in time spent on deploying and managing new programs;
- A 75% reduction in time for configuring terminals;
- A 75% reduction in time needed to configure a user on a new termination point;
- A 15% elimination in ticket assistance and an average reduction time of 15% for resolution.
- Reinforce security measures
Thanks to its own advanced security server, Microsoft provides sustainable solutions to protect the online environment from unwanted emails, malware programs, viruses and cyberattacks. Businesses are then able to:
- Allow IT employees to work from anywhere in a flexible and secure way;
- Lower the number of data breaches and protect identities, devices and applications;
- Reduce associated security costs thanks to solutions for establishing identity and for managing termination points and preconsolidated security.
In addition to having a direct impact on your company’s productivity, these solutions will have a direct positive effect on the cost of operating software. In this context, also thanks to its smart cloud computing services, Microsoft 365 is clearly the modern collaboration platform of choice. MicroAge can help you create an entire universe of connectivity between the M365 applications and their use. Contact us today!
The Pros and Cons of Different Kinds of Backups
If you’ve read our last blog on the importance of data backups, you are likely considering which kind of backup you should perform to keep…
Next-Gen Security Offerings – What Does It Mean?
The topography of threats for business organizations is rapidly evolving, and the stakes are rising higher as businesses become more reliant on remote access and…
Intimidation Tactics: Ransomware Cyber Gangs Now Call Their Victims
Cyber gangs use a number of tactics to intimidate their targets into paying their ransoms. Victims are often threatened or blackmailed via email into doing…
What is the Difference Between Cloud Storage and Cloud Backup?
The cloud has become more pervasive in the last few years and in particular, the last two years. It has certainly helped businesses with their…
Cybersecurity Layers – Part 3
So far in this three-part series of articles focused on a layered approach to cybersecurity we have covered the people, perimeter, network, and endpoints. In…