Remote Working Solutions
Wherever your office is, MicroAge wants to help you reach your clients efficiently and securely.
The IT Partnership You Can Take Anywhere
While IT security risks have always existed, home office networks today are far more complex than ever before and more vulnerable to sophisticated attacks. Weaknesses in remote and home offices often include improperly configured security devices and programs and a lack of proper network security solutions that include firewall, VPN, IPS, web and email protection.
The Dos and Don'ts of Working Remotely
- Make sure your Anti-Virus or Next Gen AV are current and up to date
- Use your work provided computer and VPN if available, as the preferred secure method
- Accessing via a secure Business Class Firewall and keep firmware up to date
- Would having access to a CIO to help guide your investments and provide insights be of value to you?
- Allow other to use your work device(s)
- Open emails or files from unknown sources
- Reuse the same or similar passwords
- Use default usernames and passwords for your router
What's Included In