If you’ve ever hired technicians for urgent projects and did not get the seamless results you were expecting, there are other excellent options available. It is important to note, just like in any industry there are IT specialists and IT generalists. There are tasks that can be automated and those that are more complex, such as setting up a large network.
Few small- and medium-sized companies can afford the time or money to staff exactly what is needed to ensure consistent results. Plus, finding qualified IT freelancers can be challenging, particularly if you are not IT savvy and aren’t completely sure what or who you need. For example, there are business owners who think they want to set up a heavy-memory network when they might save time and money using a public cloud environment instead. There is a lot to understand in this ever-changing world of information technology.
Determine Your IT Needs
The best way to get your technology in shape is to take a critical assessment of needs. Good questions to ask your team:
- What are your IT business objectives? In other words, how important is IT to meet your business objectives? Can it enhance or disrupt the path to success?
- How does IT fit into your company’s workflow? If you haven’t taken a current read on how work flows through your organization, it helps to review each department to see if the workflow can be streamlined in general… and via technology?
- Are you considering the Cloud? These days, companies are really starting to understand the advantage of storing information and data within a cloud. Yet, there are companies who are still using antiquated computer systems.
- Do you require Big Data storage? If your company is e-commerce or related to storing data, your requirements will be completely different from an enterprise that is locally focused.
- What are your current resources? What do you have now in terms of IT talent and equipment? Make a list of what you have vs. what will be needed to be more successful.
If you are not tech-savvy, answering those questions in detail might be difficult. Technology is becoming more simplified, while at the same time it is more complex and advanced. It’s difficult to know exactly what you need when you are not even sure what is available. With the advent of SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and the cloud, who can keep up?
IT Staffing Saves Time and Money
We’ll find you certified and experienced professionals for a temporary position or even permanent. If you are looking to replace personnel on vacation, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave or perhaps you just need an extra hand for a specific project… we’ve got the person for you! And the best part, you don’t have to spend money on job posting advertisements. No time wasted interviewing & screening; this way you are also assured to have a qualified candidate. You don’t have to spend money and time training the new candidate and there are no severance costs when the employee leaves. The benefits of temporary IT staffing are numerous.
Here are just a few types of IT professionals you may need:
- Web and Application Developers
- Software Engineers and Programmers (Application, Network/Security and Database)
- Website and Business Analysts
- Database Engineers, Architects and Managers
- Program and Project Managers (IT, E-Commerce and Operations)
- Help Desk and IT Support Services (Desktop, Hardware, Software)
MicroAge NWD – IT Staffing Solutions
We are flexible and offer different ways to utilize our IT Staffing Service. But first, be assured that we preselect and verify the expertise of our staff members, plus confirm costs and budgets in advance. We are also responsible for developing and providing the specific contracts – we don’t leave agreements open-ended unless that is preferred.
Our IT Staffing Service can work for you in any of the following ways:
Specialized IT Pros: Our pros are highly qualified and ready to exceed your expectations, plus they are available everywhere in Canada.
Contractual Resources: We are pleased to provide support for your on-premise team when you need!
Temporary Replacement: Our IT pros are available on a temporary basis for short- or long-term projects. We tailor our service to your needs. Never spend more than necessary while getting the best IT support available.
We aim to please, so we recommend joining us at your convenience! Give us a call at 1-866-427-6243 or contact us here for a free consultation