Organizational reality for businesses has evolved in recent years. Hybrid or remote work models are common and largely appreciated by employees but, at the same time, present a whole new series of challenges. To ensure remote work viability, optimize their employees’ virtual performance and get the most out of their Microsoft 365 license, businesses must consolidate and remain up-to-date with their technological resources in order to eliminate redundancy, simplify IT management and reinforce infrastructure security.
- Eliminate redundancy between applications
According to a study carried out by Forrester for Microsoft, clients using M365 to suppress redundant applications also managed to consolidate their IT resources while reducing costs for infrastructure and licensing by almost 60%. Meetings, emails, contacts, presentations, spreadsheets… Microsoft 365’s cloud computing services suite assembles and synchronizes all the programs required in real time for a business to function optimally and its work teams to communicate efficiently.
A Microsoft 365 subscription, makes it possible to:
- Consolidate the complex structure of managing licenses;
- Eliminate redundant functions;
- Reduce costs associated with consulting, deployment and integration thanks to one unified solution.
- Simplify infrastructure management and maintenance
The goal behind migrating to Microsoft 365 is to reduce the procedures attributable to maintaining IT infrastructures including the advantages of being able to count on a reliable, complete and user friendly software. Again, according to Forrester, thanks to the simplicity of operating the suite, M365 allows for significant savings in cost and time:
- A 25% reduction in time spent on deploying and managing new programs;
- A 75% reduction in time for configuring terminals;
- A 75% reduction in time needed to configure a user on a new termination point;
- A 15% elimination in ticket assistance and an average reduction time of 15% for resolution.
- Reinforce security measures
Thanks to its own advanced security server, Microsoft provides sustainable solutions to protect the online environment from unwanted emails, malware programs, viruses and cyberattacks. Businesses are then able to:
- Allow IT employees to work from anywhere in a flexible and secure way;
- Lower the number of data breaches and protect identities, devices and applications;
- Reduce associated security costs thanks to solutions for establishing identity and for managing termination points and preconsolidated security.
In addition to having a direct impact on your company’s productivity, these solutions will have a direct positive effect on the cost of operating software. In this context, also thanks to its smart cloud computing services, Microsoft 365 is clearly the modern collaboration platform of choice. MicroAge can help you create an entire universe of connectivity between the M365 applications and their use. Contact us today!
How to Keep Your Business Compliant with GDPR and PIPEDA Regulations
Identity protection and data security are the buzzwords of the tech industry, with laws like GDPR and PIPEDA being put in place to protect an…
Rethinking Your IT With A Decentralized Workforce – Chapter 3: Cloud Infrastructure
Within an increasingly decentralized workforce, you must know about alternative ways to store and share data. Below are some of the basic elements of cloud…
What Businesses Should Know About Cybersecurity Insurance
As IT Service Providers, we work with clients to make it as hard as possible for threat actors to attack them. However, we are very clear…
Can Phishing Simulations Help Reduce Cyber Risk?
In a previous article we talked about what cybersecurity awareness training is and how it has helped organizations and their employees be aware and prepared…
3 Crucial Ways that Online Collaboration Software Helps Your Business
In today’s fast-paced world where consumer tastes seem to change every hour, your business needs to keep up with these changes as fast as you…