Cyber Security Services
Cyber attacks cannot be ignored no matter the size, market or industry of a business or organization. Reducing the risks of becoming a victim of an attack and making your business cyber resilient when, not if, an incident occurs, is the goal of cyber security solutions and services.
What are Cyber Security Services?
We subscribe to the layered approach when it comes to cyber security solutions and services. We look at all the different areas of an organization from its data to its people to its technology to provide the right solutions and services areas that need to be protected and defended.
Having a layered strategy to Cyber Security ensures that the solutions and services implemented minimize the risks of attacks while maximizing the ability to recover from an attack.
What can Cyber Security Services do for your business?
- Have you ever wondered if the perimeter of your IT environment is secure enough? Do you have the right firewall to protect against today's cyber attacks? Is it configured properly? Is anyone watching it to make sure it is performing properly?
- Do you know if your network is secure or even how to secure it?
- Have you ever asked yourself how to best protect your endpoints? What the difference between an anti-virus and an EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) solution and what difference it would make to your business?
- Do you know why two-factor or multi-factor authentication is so important to securing applications?
- Are your people cyber security aware? Can they recognize malicious emails? How can you train them to become your human firewall?
- Is your data being backed up properly? Do you worry about whether you can recover your data if/when the need arises? Are your emails protected and backed up?
- Are you up to date with the latest patches for your equipment?
- With some of your people working remotely, at least some of the time, is your remote access secure through solutions like VPN (Virtual Private Networks)?
- What happens if you are a victim of a ransomware attack or a phishing email? Do you have a plan?
- Has your business insurance provider asked you about your cyber security posture?
Cyber security is an important consideration for all businesses and having a partner that can help you determine what the best solutions and services are for you can help you reduce your risk of cyberattacks and recover with minimum disruption
How can MicroAge help you?
MicroAge takes cyber security very seriously because we know that your data is precious to you. Our layered approach allows us to assess your business and your IT environment to provide the best solutions and services for you within the context of your market, business, and the clients you serve. Here is how we help:
- We will assess your environment and current security posture
- Provide prioritized recommendations based on your set of unique requirements
- Configure, deploy, and implement the recommended solutions and services
- We manage the security solutions and services for you because you cannot just set and forget security
- We can provide higher end solutions such as vulnerability scans or SIEM (security information and event management) should you require it
- We can help build a business continuity and incident response plans
There is no 100% guarantee against a cyber attack. Our goal at MicroAge is to harden your security posture and help you recover from an attack as quickly and smoothly as possible.