Managed Print Services
Managed print services help you automate your printing fleet while reducing print-related costs
MicroAge Kingston understands the challenges organizations are facing today. We offer a range of solutions to help your business save time and money.
Through an analysis of your print environment, MicroAgeKingston can design a Managed Print Service solution tailored to your needs. The services listed below can be scaled for your team, department or company-wide.
Managed Print Components
Most companies are not aware of the true cost of managing their printing environment. MicroAge understands the challenges companies are facing today. We offer a range of solutions to help your business save time and money. Through an analysis of your print environment MicroAge can design a Managed Print Service solution tailored to your needs
- Deployment and installation: Transition support, logistics support, integration into the network
- Management, maintenance, and support of your printing devices: Support of IT, support of users, training, single helpdesk support, Preventive maintenance when required to maximize device uptime, automated management of consumables
- Installation and configuration of administrative tools: Report on device effectiveness, report on cost effectiveness, reduce cost by improving visibility over your printing fleet, improvement based on data collected, remote monitoring and proactive maintenance
- Destruction of Information and Recycling of Equipment: MicroAge’s services and solutions offering can assist your organization in helping regain control over your printing fleet while reducing the costs of supporting these assets.
Managed Print Benefits
- Benefit from best-in-class tools, management practices, staff and standards across your printing devices.
- Free up resources by automating fulfillment and support tasks.
- Improve availability, productivity and security across the board with best practices and the help of a dedicated team of IT professionals.
- Predictable and controllable print-related costs, including enhanced support, budgeting and future-proof planning.