as a service (VoIP)
Streamline communication & collaboration with a single solution for calling, chat, meetings & productivity.
What are the unified communications?
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) refers to the integration of messaging, telephony, collaboration and productivity in a single interface across multiple devices, delivered via the cloud. In the most basic of terms, UCaaS provides businesses with the tools they need to make calls, have meetings, work on documents and communicate online.
Primary UCaaS components:
♦ Instant messaging
Calling made simple
- Quickly start a call from Teams, Outlook or your mobile device.
- Collaborate in the Office apps within calls and meetings.
- Work across Teams & Outlook seamlessly with unified contacts and calendars
Call from anywhere
- One phone number across your computer, mobile & desk phone.
- Turn a call into a group meeting without hanging up or re-dialing.
- Add flexibility to meetings with a dial-in conferencing number
- Choose from a range of personal and shared devices built for Teams.
Secure, reliable, & rich calling
- Enjoy cloud calling features like consultative transfer, music-on-hold, cloud voicemail, & more.
- Work as team with group call pickup and delegation.
- Use built-in auto attendants & call queues or connect your contact center software.
- Save time & money with a single provider for your communications.
- Easily add phone numbers with the familiar Teams Admin Center
- Monitor & resolve performance issues with call analytics & quality dashboard
- Get dial tone your way with a calling plan from Microsoft or a third-party provider.
Why the Unified communications as a service matters?
Business is rapidly moving to the cloud, and so are the ways we communicate and collaborate for work. Modern companies and their employees want to be able to make calls, have meetings, share files and chat using the same interface, on the same app, across their desktop, laptop, phone and other mobile devices. If you want to stay competitive and make sure you’re ready for the future, implementing UCaaS is a great way to make it happen.
Cut down on time spent clicking around by making calls, joining meetings & sharing files with a single app.
Consolidate subscriptions for calling, meeting technology & productivity onto one affordable monthly bill.
Reinvest time and money saved into other business priorities like client relationships, marketing or R&D.