Managed IT Services
Managed IT services help your business save time, control costs and reduce security risks by providing a complete IT department to look after your technology assets
What are Managed IT Services?
Technology plays a critical role in today's business environment. It can drive productivity, efficiency, competitiveness, and growth. It is an investment that needs to be properly and proactively managed, maintained and optimized to help achieve business objectives and outcomes organizations require.
Managed IT services deliver the toolset you require by providing a team of IT professionals, tools and processes to better monitor, manage, maintain and maximize IT systems in order to ensure that everything is running smoothly and efficiently.
By leveraging managed IT services, you can focus on your business while our team of dedicated IT professionals takes care of day-to-day IT operations.
What can Managed IT Services do for your business?
- Do you want to ensure that your IT infrastructure and data is safe, secure, and properly managed?
- Is proactively managing your IT environment to ensure your systems are secure, patched and updated to reduce downtime and decrease security risks appealing to you?
- Are you looking to increase productivity by leveraging a team of trained technicians to help your users solve day to day issues they may encounter?
- Do you want a better, more predictable way to manage your IT costs?
- Would having access to a CIO to help guide your investments and provide insights be of value to you?
- Are you looking for the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your IT environment is being taken care of?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions and are struggling with the management of your systems, Managed IT Services offer a cost-effective way to improve the situation.
How can MicroAge
By partnering with MicroAge, you will benefit from Managed IT Services that follow the M4 approach, a unique and proven process. This enables us to assist your organization with high-quality services, whatever its size. The M4 approach consists of:
Performance and alerts generated by IT assets on the network - an overall health check.
Network devices, anti-virus, anti-spam, e-mail, firewalls, servers, workstations, etc. - making sure they are always performing according to your business requirements.
Network documentation, inventory management, critical software updates and firmware revisions, and end-user support - giving you peace of mind when it comes to your IT assets.
The value of your IT investment and the benefits that your people can bring by focusing on your business needs - providing your organization with the right KPIs to help you reach your business objectives.